Saturday, March 26, 2016

California Coastal Pt 4

Next port call will be Santa Barbara after a full day at sea. Personally I love the sea days as a great day for relaxation. No time to be up, no time to go to bed, eat a meal when ever you are hungry. Sadly my body clock does not endorse my lazy day plan and fully wakes me between 5:00 and 6:00 AM. ARRRG!

Photo Album

Still fully showered and dressed shortly after 6:00 with my wife and kids still sound asleep, I head off to the Horizon Cafe for some breakfast and to enjoy the view of the sea. Scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns, some fresh fruit and a couple glasses of water. On a cruise experiencing a little dehydration can occur fairly easily, especially if the cruise were to warmer climates than we are used to. I always try to drink a little more water than usually the week prior to a cruise and try to continue the higher water intake throughout the cruise, consuming even more water when I choose to enjoy ...MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining this discussion.